What type of male enhancers are available in the market
The most well-known treatment for ED is Viagra. There are, however, a plethora of alternative male enhancer pills and tablets in the market, including OTC medicines and natural male enhancement pills and dietary supplements.
Over The Counter Male Enhancer Supplements
1. Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
DHEA is a key hormone in sexual function. It aids in the production of sex hormones such as testosterone and oestrogen. DHEA levels in the body peak in a person’s twenties, then progressively decline as they get older.
DHEA has become a popular supplement for boosting energy, strengthening immunity, reducing ageing, and aiding weight loss, in addition to being recommended for ED. However, there is insufficient evidence to demonstrate that it is effective for any of these purposes.
L-arginine is an amino acid that is commonly included in men’s health supplements.
This amino acid is converted by the body into a molecule called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide aids in the widening of blood arteries, which enhances blood flow.
However, when taking a L-arginine or comparable male enhancer, be cautious because side effects such as nausea and stomach cramps might occur.
Ginseng is a popular herbal treatment. It comes in the form of pills and lotions. Its makers say that it can improve sexual function and help with fertility.
It’s worth noting that ginseng is a stimulant, which might cause sleep disturbances or insomnia. It may also be dangerous for persons who have heart problems, autoimmune diseases, or bleeding disorders.
Ginseng’s adverse effects include nausea, diarrhoea, and headaches. Ginseng has the potential to interact with a wide range of drugs. Before using ginseng, you should consult your doctor.
Yohimbe is an evergreen tree native to Africa. Yohimbine, a chemical found in its bark, has been used as an aphrodisiac for centuries.
Yohimbe is a natural substance used to treat ED, weight loss, high blood pressure, and nerve damage caused by diabetes.
Several over-the-counter tablets contain a mixture of substances, while others do not indicate which components they contain.
Five Male Enhancer Herbs For Men’s Health
1. Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Ashwagandha is an evergreen herb with therapeutic characteristics that enhances sexual health and functions as a testosterone booster. This miracle herb has been shown in studies to improve testosterone levels, male fertility, and vigour.
- In men, it promotes the production of luteinizing hormone and restores the balance of sexual hormones, lowers cortisol levels and promotes restful sleep and acts as a stress reliever.
- Ashwagandha is one of the excellent herbal testosterone supplements for men who want to increase their muscular growth and endurance.
- Ashwagandha has been considered an important men’s herb since it helps to lower hypertension and diabetes caused by stress.
2. Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- This herb boosts stamina and increases metabolism by improving blood circulation to the private parts of men. Safed Musli is the most potent and best testosterone booster available.
- Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and exhaustion are all treated with these testosterone supplements.
- The saponins in this herb help men’s libido by reducing hormone imbalance and controlling stress levels.
- Safed Musli is high in alkaloids, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, steroids, saponins, potassium, other chemical compounds, and polysaccharides, all of which aid in the production of high-quality sperm.
Shilajit (A Mineral Made Of Bitumen)
- Shilajit, a medicinal herb, is a remedy for all major male health issues. The main symptom of low testosterone in men is a lack of sexual desire. Shilajit proves to be the best natural testosterone booster.
- Hair loss, weariness, weight gain, and muscle mass loss are all side effects. Shilajit produces positive outcomes after only 90 days of daily use.
- Shilajit has a significant impact on weight loss, diabetes prevention, dementia prevention, viral disease prevention, and cardiac health maintenance.
- Muscle strength is improved, fertility is supported, and performance is improved. Shilajit is used as a vital component in male enhancement pills.
4. Rosemary (Salvia Rosmarinus)
- Rosemary is well-known for its aromatherapy properties. It’s another multi-talented herb used in testosterone pills, which means it can help you enhance testosterone by reducing stress, alleviating tension, and stimulating brain activity to improve mental clarity.
- This herb is accompanied by a variety of pleasant, stress-relieving fragrances, making it excellent for room dispersion.
- One of the most significant advantages of rosemary is its antioxidant capabilities, which proves to be a good testosterone booster and improve reproductive function.
5. Saffron (Crocus sativus)
- Saffron, often known as Kesar, is a spice made from the stigma of a flower. This spice has been thought to boost libido and is a versatile ingredient used as a testosterone booster.
- More recent studies have confirmed that saffron provides a wide range of health benefits.
- The spice is a potent antioxidant that not only protects cells but also improves mood. Erectile dysfunction has also been proven to be cured with saffron.
As a result, Contra – The Male Enhancement Pills is the ideal combination of all of these natural herbs in standardised levels that are beneficial for enhancing overall men’s health. It serves as the finest testosterone booster, improving energy, vitality, stamina, and performance in men, thanks to the abundance of natural herbs in one pack.